Professional Photos Rent North Carolina and South Carolina homes to gain more exposure and rent faster. There are only a few seconds to grab a potential Renter’s attention online. Professional photos successfully rent homes in the Carolinas – don’t miss that window of opportunity.
Have you ever seen an ad for a rental property and were immediately turned off because of the awful, quickly shot, low-quality pictures? The majority of rental advertising photos online were obviously taken with a cell phone, usually at weird angles, in poorly lit rooms, or of awkward things (toilet seat up, anyone?). In addition, an online ad is usually the first time a prospective Tenant is introduced to a home, so it’s logical to make a good impression. Taking time and putting a little effort into the advertising pictures will help accomplish that goal. Professional photos rent North Carolina and South Carolina homes faster.
Professional Photos Rent North Carolina and South Carolina
- Replace any burned out light bulbs in fixtures and lamps
- Remove all vehicles from driveways
- Move garbage cans out of sight
- Remove all the clutter such as cans, garden tools, pool toys, etc
- Clean the driveways, sidewalks and patios
- Prepare the lawn by trimming the grass, taking out died plants and watering the plants
- If you have a pool, remove the pool sweep, pool cleaning equipment and any pool toys
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Turn on all interior lights and keep them on during the shooting session
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off
- Remove all the exposed items such as cables, newspapers, kid toys, personal photos, religion symbols, etc
- Dust and vacuum all the rooms
- Don’t leave any dirty dishes in the sink
- Move all the trash cans
- Clear off the counter-tops
- Windows, glass doors and mirrors should be cleaned
- Open the blinds, shades and curtains if there have good views of the neighborhood
- Fresh flowers can be used to decorate some rooms and fresh fruits to stage the kitchen
- Throw rugs and runners in entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms should be removed
Carolina Property Management in Charlotte Serves North Carolina and South Carolina Property Owners
We know professional photos rent North Carolina and South Carolina homes and offer this service complimentary. Carolina Property Management focuses on Tenant Retention, Efficient Tenant Turnover and Effective Tenant Screening to boost long term profits for landlords. These items all impact a landlords profits and they won’t show on a financial statement.
Carolina Property Management offers Property Management in select NC and SC areas.
Contact us to confirm if we can service and manage your rental property: (704) 550-4854 | Email: Leasing@CarolinasPropertyManagement.com